When your son/daughter joins us at Stratton, he/she will be supported by an excellent Support and Guidance Team.
At Stratton we value the importance of a close and supportive relationship with all students and their families. We believe that by working together we can make it possible for all our students to achieve their true potential and go on to enjoy positive life choices later in life.
We work hard to make sure that the individual student is placed at the heart of what we do. This includes:
- Knowing the individual student well
- Recognising individual learning styles
- Recognising that everyone can enjoy and achieve
- Celebrating different talents, skills, interests and aptitudes
- Providing the opportunity to succeed
We recognise that we are part of a very important partnership with students and their parents/carers and work hard to ensure that families are aware of who we are and what we do. Each new intake family receives a copy of our Information Booklet on transfer to Stratton.
If you wish to speak to a member of staff please contact Mr Richard Scoot (Head of Pastoral Care) or Mrs Hayley Grist (Pastoral Support Officer / First Aid) in the first instance on 01767 220000
Other members of staff who may be of assistance are:
- Mrs Roz Hodges (Deputy Headteacher – Student Guidance)
- Mrs Sarah Vincent (Assistant Headteacher – KS 3)
- Mr Alun Evans (Assistant Headteacher – KS 4)
- Miss Sarah Phillips (Assistant Headteacher – KS 5)
Please call 01767 220000 and ask to speak to the relevant member of staff.